Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Exciting News!!

Hello everyone!!! Today I want to announce our new member of our design team Karen Letchworth. We are super excited to have such a talented crafter on our team and I know she will fit right in. Please help me welcome Karen to our team. She also has made a card for our february challenge and I know all  of you will definitely be inspired by her beautiful card. 




------------------------Join our Current Challenge "Love theme" -------------------------

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Karen... I know your projects will be awesomely created!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline
    (a new follower here at the blog.... in fact, Karen recommended I should visit!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Karen. Karen does beautiful work, it will be a blessing to have her on your team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Karen's work -- she always does a superb job on everything she makes! Congrats, Karen -- you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cards that Karen does! Her work is always so beautiful and sweet. so glad that she is part of this blog site. Will she not be on the Word Art Wednesday site anymore then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen is a fantastic crafter and a wonderful, godly lady. She will be a great addition to your team! Congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete